Monday, March 23, 2009

March 23rd - Finally a loose tooth for Nicholas

After Cameron and Charlie had both lost 2 teeth so far, Nicholas has felt left out. He has not had even the first sign of a loose tooth. Tonight when he began eating he told me that a certain tooth was hurting. I looked in his mouth and touched his tooth and it was wiggling just a bit. He was so excited!

Today was the first day back from spring break and it was a little difficult to get moving this morning. After finally dragging the boys out of their beds they quickly dressed in their new outfits I had bought them this weekend and headed to school. Our first time to wear shorts to school in 2009.

Well on my front - I had a date on Saturday night. With who you ask? It was Richard. He came over and we cooked dinner (enchiladas) and then watched Twilight. It was very nice for him to be back in the house again and we really enjoyed our time together. He is planning on coming over tomorrow night to watch the new James Bond movie. I know we will have a good time and I am excited to have him back around some.


0 comments: