Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Go Goers

For my birthday this year I asked my mother to come and help clean and organize my house. Since the split this has been something that has gotten the best of me. In all honesty this house is probably too big for me to try and keep up by myself but I adore this house and the boys need their space. I plan to work my tail off and keep this house for my boys and myself. So my mom came up this week to start the massive overhaul - and to keep a sick little Cameron.

She worked for 2 days straight and then when I got home from work she admitted that it was going to take her a bit longer than she had thought. What do you expect from a house with three 6 year olds, 3 cats and a puppy. We even had to go buy a new vacuum cleaner.

Well when she left the boys were so proud of their clean playroom and bedroom that they decided to help Mommy and keep it clean. We finished sorting through the toys and then they had to carry them back upstairs since Mommy has a bum shoulder. They started singing "Go Go Goer" over and over. It was so cute and made them work that much harder.

So after a hard day at play I told them they needed to clean their bedroom and playroom before bed so there they went again singing "Go Go Goer". If this is all it takes then I will be singing constantly..



0 comments: