Monday, March 2, 2009

The Flu and the Great Escape

After about a week of Cameron not feeling well and a weekend of him REALLY not feeling well I took him to the pediatrician today and found out he has the FLU. And because he is in my family not only does he have the flu he has Strand A - the resistant strand! Meaning the meds that they usually give you to help get rid of it quicker and stave off the rest of the family will NOT work. Only in the my family. I have 9 days until my rotator cuff surgery I really do not need to get the flu because it would postpone my surgery and I do not think I could wait any longer as the pain has gotten bad. We also worry when Cameron gets sick because of his lung problems - his coughing is bad and the breathing treatments have started - every four hours hoping to keep this from turning into pneumonia. Please keep him in your prayers and that he fights this quickly.

As for the other story - we got home today and Roxie met us at the door. Wondering how she got there since I keep her in my bathroom with a babygate we all head to my room. She had eaten through the babygate and was running free in the house. I am not sure when she got loose and not sure I found all the surprises she has left us but now I have to find another way to keep her in my bathroom (She had already scratched my door with the paint coming off). I know - like I need this little puppy acting out on top of everything else!!

Pray for my sanity!

0 comments: