Friday, September 19, 2008

September 19th

It was 6 years ago that my world was turned upside down and flipped sideways. This was also the day the my heart started beating on the outside of my body. It actually started beating in 3 of the most special boys in the world. After many years of trying to conceive and a very hard and trying pregnancy Charlie, Cameron and Nicholas came into this world. Arriving a few months early and on the little side - they stayed in the hospital for a couple of months. This is when I learned what pain was for the first time. Having to leave the hospital without your babies as they continue to fight for their lives is one of the hardest things I will ever have to do. They overcame many obstacles and came home very strong and vibrant little boys.

Over the next 6 years there have been some many changes in our lives it was not even funny. We went from a couple to a family of five in one day. It was quite a difference. We had to hire a private nanny and we became people who could live on very little sleep. At age 3 the boys started preschool and loved it. This year they started kindergarten. So unbelivable to me that it has been 6 years since my life became 3 times as important.

Motherhood is an AWESOME thing!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday Charlie, Cameron & Nicholas!

Charlie
Cameron

Nicholas




0 comments: