Wednesday, September 10, 2008

September 10th

Today after picking up the boys from school we were riding over to get McDonald's (Richard was working late and I just had my last injection in my back = Mom does not want to cook). So in the car is always were we have the best conversations with the boys. Cameron suddenly comes out of the blue and says "There were some guys who did not want to live with God and they flew 2 airplanes into 2 towers and lots of people could not get out so they died". So I asked him where he heard it and he said Mrs. Beck. I was totally shocked at how grown up these kids are. I seriously got tears in my eyes just remembering the devastation that happened on 9/11 and then the fact my boys are having to learn about the evilness in this world. Breaks my heart to think about them growing up so fast...

0 comments: