Wednesday, April 9, 2008

April 7th

Each year the police department selects an "Officer of the Year". Well this year I happen to be the lucky wife of the 2007 Officer of the Year. We are so proud of Richard and his accomplishment. It takes a special person to be a police officer and with someone like Richard who puts everything he has into his job - this accomplishment was well deserved.

Their was a dinner in honor of the police officer of the year and the fireman of the year. We celebrated both of their accomplishments. I am so proud and I love him!!


Richard and Chief Stanley
Fire Chief and the Fireman of the Year and Richard and Chief Stanley


Richard and the other recipient


The family that came to celebrate.



Our family of 5

1 comments:

Baylee and Ella's Mom said...

Finally I can post my pictures!! By the way!! We are so proud of you Richard!! WAY TO GO!!!
love, Jenny