Monday, February 23, 2009

February 23rd

Ok so I have seriously not been keeping up with my blog... So many things have changed that the blog got left behind. Last fall something happened that I really never thought could happen to me, I got divorced. After 9 years of marriage - it was done. The boys and I have been slowly adjusting to life without Richard here and most days I still miss him terribly. We have been able to remain friends and continue to raise our boys as loving parents.

Today I went to the ortho doctor for an MRI of my shoulder because I have been having major issues with pain and being able to lift it. Well - after the Xray and MRI we found out that I have growths (calcifications) that have grown on my shoulder bone and actually through use of my shoulder have ripped all the way through my rotator cuff in two places. Also found out that I have an extroverted shoulder - Dr said that is not a big deal who knows why he told me then. They are doing surgery on March 11th. This recovery should be fun being a single mom of three 6 year olds. Luckily I have an awesome Mom who will be there with me during the surgery and recovery.

So with that I ask for prayers! Lots of them!


1 comments:

Dawn said...

I really wish during times like these that our TQ groups was closer together... I'm sorry about the upcoming surgery, but hope it provides great relief and heals quickly!

-Dawn