Saturday, June 28, 2008

June 21st

When it was time to go pick up Nicholas from his overnights with Grandmommy the boys and I spent the night at the lake. We were able to enjoy the warm weather and get out and swim at "the beach" area of the lake. The boys have really became little water bugs! They can swim and I dont have to worry as much as I used to. We then went back to the house and played on the slip and slide. They adore water play.

Charlie and his float
Ella in her float

Baylee, Nicholas, Charlie and Cameron

Cameron showing me his kicking ability

Nicholas getting ready to go down the slip and slide

Cameron coming down the slide... I love Nicholas's expression in this picture.

Here comes Cameron..

Ella with her toy in her play area.. She is mobile now so we have to gate her in. :)

0 comments: